Quick exit ➟
Skip to main content
Victims of Crime
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

Related Sites

Child minding

The Department of Justice can help with the costs of child minding for jurors, witnesses, defendants or litigants who need to attend court.

This service is free and uses approved local child-care centres. You can qualify for the free service by calling or visiting the courthouse and making an application two days  prior to the day you are to attend court. You will be given an authorisation number and a list of local approved child-care centres. You can then make a booking at any of these centres and be confident that your child will be cared for by qualified professionals during your time in court.

For further information contact the court you are due to attend.

Last updated: 23-Jul-2019

[ back to top ]

Home | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer | Glossary
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.